Join us? Volunteer?
Do you also believe that the reality of abortion needs to be brought to light and do you think that society needs to be educated about what is happening in the abortions of babies as well as its possible effect on parents?
Would you please consider supporting the work of AbortusInformation.nl?
You can support us financially and in many other ways, eg by joining a team that displays abortion images on signs during our educational street awareness campaigns.
You can also invite us to a presentation for friends or for your church – feel free to visit our website to see how you can get involved.
You can help us in several ways. To do this work we need your help!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you feel moved to help, here are some ways you can do it:
– Like, comment and share our posts on social media as much as possible – see links at the bottom of this page.
The more followers, the harder it is for them to silence us.
– Consider becoming a sponsor through a donation to our bank account.
– Give your time to promote our message.
– Consider having a collection for us.
– Help with a display – our information campaigns on the street – or just come and have a look.
– Would you like to photograph / film our work during our activities? Would be great!
– Involve your friends and family by sharing our activities.
– Share your ideas to have more impact.
– Ask your local church or organizations to book us for an event.
– Distribute our brochure – in which many abortion-related topics of conversation are touched on one A4 – for example among your acquaintances who would like to receive it.
– Do you have a story you want to share or do you know someone who wants to share theirs? Get in touch with us. We love helping others by spreading their inspiring stories.
To become a sponsor of our work:
Gifts are tax deductible – ANBI status
Bank: IBAN NL85 ABNA 0521 0447 15
BIC (Swift code) ABNANL2A
Thank you so much in advance!
Would you consider supporting us financially?
Any contribution is welcome!